This is the way to contact me:
I'm looking forward to your response, especially if you
- have further information about the models in my collection,
- can correct information that may be imperfect,
- would like to link to my site.
If you would like to sell me a model, it would be very kind to send me a description and - if possible - some photographs. Also, it would be interesting to know your anticipated price.
At the moment I'm especially looking for the following vintage display-models:
In the tin-models section I'm very interested in these models:
- Lufthansa Super Constellation made by "Bermel" or "Modellbau Schaarschmidt" - any scale,
- Lufthansa Convair 340 made by "Modellbau Schaarschmidt" in 1/100 and 1/50 scale,
- Lufthansa Boeing 707 made by "Mecater" in 1/100 scale,
- Lufthansa Boeing 737 in the 1970s livery made by "Westway Models" in 1/100 scale,
- Lufthansa travel-agency models made by "Skyland Models" in England,
- Lufthansa "cut away" travel-agency models with a view into the inside of the aircraft.
- Lufthansa Lockheed Super Constellation with friction-drive made by "Tipp&Co" in Germany,
- Lufthansa Lockheed Electra with tin-wings made by "Yonezawa" in Japan,
- Lufthansa Concorde made by "Gama",
- Lufthansa Concorde made by "Daiya".
Every e-mail will be answered!